Family Law Solutions For Your Future

Knowledgeable Guidance For Paternity And Related Obligations

Many of the people who contact my office want to know about custody and parenting time in the context of parents who have never been married. In these situations, it is critical for you to contact an attorney who will seek parenting time rights or custody on your behalf. An attorney can assist you in seeking child support from a parent who is obligated to provide for the child’s financial needs. Contact us for assistance with all your family law issues.

Get A Free Consultation

If you wish, Quist Law Firm, PLLC  can help you navigate the choppy waters of custody and parenting time. From our office in Grand Rapids, we provide legal advice and representation for clients throughout Kent County and Ottawa County in western Michigan.

Call us at 616-454-9008 or contact our office by email to arrange a free initial consultation with Courtney Quist today.