FAMILY LAW SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR FUTURE
Trusted Legal Advice In Estate Planning And Probate
At Quist Law Firm, PLLC, we know the importance of creating an estate plan. It can protect your hard-earned assets from taxation, provide for your loved ones and ensure that your assets go to the right beneficiaries. We also understand how stressful estate administration and probate can be for the executors and beneficiaries of someone who has passed away.
Our founder, Courtney Quist, wishes to provide skilled, caring and competent legal guidance to individuals and families throughout Grand Rapids. Whether you need to create an estate plan, administer an estate or navigate probate, Quist Law Firm, PLLC can help you.
What Services Do We Provide?
Although many people try to create their own estate plans with do-it-yourself documents online, this usually is not wise. It also is not wise to handle estate administration and probate without a knowledgeable lawyer.
Instead, let us help you to:
- Draft estate-planning documents like wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Designate the right executor, health care proxy, power of attorney and beneficiaries
- Establish guardianships for incapacitated adults
- Administer estates and distribute assets to the correct beneficiaries
- Inventory and valuate a decedent’s property and assets
- Administer trusts of all kinds
- Resolve estate disputes such as will contests
We will help with every issue on your plate, no matter how complex it is.
Compassionate Representation When You Need It Most
Quist Law Firm, PLLC understands that estate and probate issues often come with deep emotions and family tensions. That is why Ms. Quist provides more than just legal services. She is a compassionate legal counselor who sees you as a person, not as a case number.
Get Advice From A Trusted Attorney
Call 616-454-9008 or send us an email to schedule a consultation about your estate planning, estate administration and probate needs. We know that this is a challenging time, and we are ready to help you through it. Contact us today.